This is my eighth year teaching English, my second at Nicolet High School. My goal as an educator is to support all students as readers, thinkers, collaborators and writers.
For the 2017-18 school year, I teach English 10 Accelerated, Modern Literature and Composition, and AP Language and Composition.
Students have access to a complete calendar with links to assignments and information through Canvas. Parents, please remind students to check this.
I am available before school, after school, and during resource for academic support and questions. Students and parents are also encouraged to communicate with me any time by phone or email, though email is preferred. I try to respond to all questions and concerns within 24 hours.
- Bachelor of Arts English, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 1993
- Master of Arts Education, Cardinal Stritch University, 2014
- National Writing Project Teacher Consultant, 2013 - present
- Reader for the College Board (AP Language and Composition), 2016 - present
- GSA club advisor, 2016 - present
Vanguard (Technology Leadership) Team Member